Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dear Pixie

What was the happiest moment in your life?

Discovering my submission was not a fault, or a bad behavior and finding there was a while world out there for me to exist in, as a submissive. I am not the only one!

Extending on that here on the blog. I made my 1st discovery several months after leaving a cheating husband. It all started as me just searching for some kinky sex, after all, thats all I thought BDSM was about, and I enjoyed it! I wandered into a chat room called submissives, and the rest is history. I found some place I fit in, I learned that BDSM was not all about the kinky sex ( though its a big bonus!!) but a lifestyle of like minded people. BDSM offered a foundation for a lifestyle that I could get my wants, needs and desires met.

After a couple years learning and exploring, I met who would become my 1st Mistress, in real time. We were together about 6 years. What I learned most of all about myself and my submission during that time is, I need this lifestyle to sustain myself. I can love someone, but I need the D/s lifestyle to feel satisfied.

That is ultimately what has cost me 2 collars. They needed to devote 24.7 to their vanilla lives. While I agree we can not be "BDSM" 24/7 - I still need the D/s aspects incorporated some how into my life.

Get answers to all your kink & lifestyle related questions!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration and edited by pixiepop